Sunday, July 8, 2007

Precious Items from Tokyo, Japan - ALL SOLD
*
These miniature ring pendants/charms are bought from Japan. I hesitatated for a while, cant decide if I should keep them for myself or to put it for sale online. I wanted to share the 2 lovely pairs of dark pink and lime green items with you girls.. so here they are! They are very brilliant (like Swarovski crystals) in real life, and its a pity my camera cant capture it.
*
Size: 10mm by 6mm
*
Only 4 pieces (2 pairs) available, no restocking
*
You can buy them in a pair or individually.
*
1 piece = $6.90
1 pair = $12.00
*
Updated19 Dec 2007
*
All SOLD, no restocking
*

This 2 charms are also bought from Japan. The one on the left resembles a Xmas Tree and the one on the right looks like a Mushroom Head. So lets just call them as such. The charms have tiny gemstones on it and they look just like real houses! Very detailed artwork..*

Both selling at S8.90 each, ALL SOLD

Size: Around 2.2cm by 1.3cm

No comments: